Join Bridge Winners

Bridge Winners Profile for Bahar Gidwani

Bahar Gidwani
Bahar Gidwani
  • 0
    Following
  • 33
    Followers
  • 0
    Posts
  • 0
    Favorites

Basic Information

Member Since
June 6, 2017
Last Seen
Feb. 12
Member Type
bridge player

Bridge Information

ACBL Ranking
None
Sorry, this user has no cards yet.
REACH: Win Gold Pts at Clubs & Support International Bridge
Don, please accept my apology for being absolute. I am sure you are right that there are at least 6 clubs that don't have a college nearby. But, I hope Don and others on this site will admit that there are at least 2,000+ clubs (and 200+ Units ...
REACH: Win Gold Pts at Clubs & Support International Bridge
ACBL is working hard on collegiate bridge. We partnered with Ed Fund to provide stipends (up to $1K per year) for college coaches and we've been supplying free materials (books, cards, bidding boxes, boards) to college clubs. We've been able to grow the number of teams a lot ...
Conflict of Interest
20% goes to participating Districts, pro rata based on the number of their members who participate. This money compensates the Districts for any loss of play they may have had at Regionals and Sectionals, during the event. The rest (80%), minus credit card fees (~2.5%) (paid by ACBL), goes ...
Toronto NABC Follow-up
A. The mission of the ACBL is to promote contract bridge. Not duplicate bridge or tournament bridge per se. But any type of contract bridge including club play and social play. As a not for profit, our goal is to promote our mission, not to make money. I am surprised ...
NABC Online Update - Awards significantly increased!
Thought I'd clarify a few things re the Toronto NABC Robot game. First the award of masterpoints is based on the Masterpoint Book formula for large games. (Masterpoint Book is here in the ACBL site: http://web2.acbl.org/codification/MPBOOK.pdf . Not thrilling reading...) The relevant formula is ...
Gidwani is ACBL's Next CEO
Have continued to follow this thread, but I think it will soon be time to end it. I'll hope that other more interesting threads will start in a few months, once I start proposing changes and initiatives. However before we close, there were a few inaccuracies I thought I ...
Gidwani is ACBL's Next CEO
My plan is to listen and gather input between now and my official July 1 start date. I'm in Horn Lake today and got many good ideas from the staff and other key people. I intend to seek more input from members, pros, TDs, club managers, and anyone else ...
Gidwani is ACBL's Next CEO
Sad to say, I've only accumulated about 160 points. I've probably played once every two or three years since I left Business School. I do play a lot of computer and on-line bridge. I believe my grasp of theory and the odds are good--or were at least pretty ...
Not following anyone yet
.

Bottom Home Top