1. in general, yes (as long as the event organiser has monopoly power in his region), DBV yes, a local club no
2. yes, if they are eligible to play (they lost the ruling against the WBF)
The selection criteria include good/ethical behaviour as a criterion though.
3. This ...
thanks for being in the well.
How are your system notes organized?
1) Is it modular or one big file?
2) Is Eric solely responsible for writing the notes (or can you make changes in the notes as well)?
3) Do you use one column or ...
Not sure if this (what Rosalind said) is true in Swiss law (in German law, which is similar to Swiss law, it is not so easy, I believe).
But ne bis in idem certainly does not apply to cheating in tournaments other than the 2014 European Championships in Opatija, e ...
Reduced sentences don't make much sense given the way Boye proceeded.
Boye talked to Alex Smirnov after he had cracked the code. So most of the work was already done or could have been crowd-sourced at that point.
Admitting guilty did not save "that" much time and it was ...
Two years ago, the score in the D'Orsi trophy and the VC was very close going into the last set while the BB final was decided (100 IMPs difference with 16 boards to go and a low scoring last set), but the BB final with F-N still had 4000 ...